Our Refund Policy
At Pracoda Technologies, our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable. Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file a complaint to Pracoda Technologies, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. A refund is only made in extreme circumstances when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for the soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, a refund may apply*
- Development/Post-sales operations have not yet started
- The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
- You have not violated our payment terms
- You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for a refund trial
- Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- You have presented all the proofs and evidence surfacing your refund claim
- The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
How does The Refund Take Place?
- The refund query is processed, analyzed, and checked for veracity
- Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
- Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be
- Sign a proof of agreement
- Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course
- The refund may take 7-10 business days to process after the refund agreement is signed
- You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.
Pracoda Technologies may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates. For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at [email protected].